Pedinahost is a leader in online privacy rights. We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our commitment to you, our customer, through transparent, easy-to-understand information regarding our data practices. You will understand what we collect, why we collect it and what we do with it. This policy applies to all Pedinahost brands, websites, apps, products, services or technologies (we will collectively refer to these as “Services”). Additional privacy practices for certain Services can be found in Details for Specific Products and Services.
Information Collection: Account Level At an Account Level, we collect and use information necessary to enable you to purchase and manage Services, provide you with support for those Services and to curate your experience with us. Some information is collected and used based on contractual consent and other is based on informed consent, which may be changed at any time.
• Basic Account InformationInformation Collected. Our site uses forms in which you give us contact information (such as your name, address, phone number, fax number, billing information, IP address and email address) so you can create an account, place orders, register domains, request information, and request support help. As you use your account, we may also collect support requests and other related types of information that is specific to the management of your account and Services with us. Legal Requirement. This type of information is legally and/or contractually required to be able to purchase and use Services. For example, we are required to be able to verify this type of information upon request by our payment processor. It is also required to be able to serve legal notices to you and is mandated by certain Services we offer. In addition, some Services, such as domains, require this information for you to purchase them. If you are purchasing a domain from us, we are required by law to collect and retain this information. We are further required to verify that the information provided is accurate and serve legally required notices regarding your domain(s). Consent for the collection, use and retention of this information for these purposes is considered to be contractually given for the duration of your use of such Service and any legally required retention period.
• How We Use This Information
Sending Emails. Legally Required. As noted above, we use emails to communicate with you, to confirm your placed orders, to send information that you have requested and to serve legally or contractually required communications. Legally required emails cover ICANN mandated verification emails, renewal notices and any other policy or procedure created by ICANN which governs the purchase of domains. Additionally, we may be required by law to serve notices to you such as DMCA Takedown Notices, UDRP notices, etc. Or, we may deem a change to one of our policies to be material and, therefore, determine a duty (though not a legal requirement) to inform you of this change. These types of communications do not fall under any of our opt-out procedures.
Sending Emails: Service Communications & Promotional Communications. We also may use this information when it is important for us to contact you regarding functionality changes to Services you have purchased and/or our website and provide customer service (“Service Communications”.) By creating an account with us and/or purchasing our Services, you agree to receive these types of communication and acknowledge that they are not optional. We also use this information to share details about new services and special offers we think you'll find valuable (“Promotional Communications”.) You are able to opt-out of receiving Promotional Communications (or opt-into, depending on your country of residence) through preferences in your account panel or the unsubscribe instructions contained in the email communication. Legally Required Disclosure. We will never share your information without your permission or in ways other than as outlined in this policy. The only exceptions to this are when we are required by law, in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to comply with the law, or when we must comply with a legal process. Examples of these types of exceptions are court orders, subpoenas, and UDRP/URS processes. In each of these situations, we will carefully review the documentation provided and only comply if such documentation meets requisite legal standards. Changes in Our Practices. If we change our information-handling practices or other privacy aspects, we will post those changes on this privacy statement. If we make any material changes we will notify you by means of a notice on this site prior to the change becoming effective, and we may also try to notify you through email of the privacy changes, if necessary.
• Retention & Deletion of Account Information. Personal Information Following Termination of Account. When your Pedinahost account is cancelled (either voluntarily or involuntarily) all of your personally identifiable information is placed in "deactivated" status within our corresponding databases. However, you should know that deactivation of your account does not mean your personally identifiable information has been deleted from our database entirely. We will retain and use your personally identifiable information, if necessary, in order to resolve disputes, enforce our agreements and/or as required by laws or regulations. Thus, it may not be immediately deleted upon request and is an approved exception to GDPR deletion rights. By creating an account with us, using our support services and/or purchasing Services, you acknowledge and agree to these terms of retention.
How We Share This Information
• With Your Consent. We will share information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Pedinahost when we have your consent. This includes third party providers who offer products or services through our marketplace. These providers will each have their own privacy policies and will be identified in our Details for Specific Products and Services section.
Within Pedinahost .Information may also be shared within Pedinahost to provide support and delivery of Services you purchase.
• With Partners. We may share your information with nonaffiliated companies who are: o Advertising, Analytics and Business Partners (Limited to Non-Personally Identifiable Information). We may share aggregated or pseudonymous information (including demographic information) with partners, such as measurement analytics, apps, or other companies. We do not, however, share information that personally identifies you (personally identifiable information is information such as name or email address.) When you use third-party apps, websites or other products integrated with our Services, they may collect information about your activities subject to their own terms and privacy policies.
Our site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We use 128-bit SSL security to encrypt any transmissions when you provide credit card information, personal data, etc. No method of electronic storage or transmission over the internet is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Protecting Children’s Privacy
Our Services are for a general audience. We do not knowingly collect, use, or share information that could reasonably be used to identify children under age 18 without prior parental consent or consistent with applicable law.
Questions & Suggestions
If you have questions, suggestions or wish to make a complaint, please complete a feedback form or you can contact us at Pedinahost support ¬¬